stail





Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to my beautiful+clever niece : Sofea


Nurin Sofea Saifuzzaman

Today, my gorgeous and very fashionable (of course) niece turned 10 years old! (Gosh I'm getting OLD!) She has grown into such a beautiful and intelligent young woman! I am really blessed to have her in my life and I hope that she will always know how much I love her!

We are surrounded by so much craziness in this world and everything always seems so fleeting but my friendship with my niece is something that I truly cherish and I hope that many, many birthdays from now we will always still remain close!


I shot this -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...