stail





Friday, March 26, 2010

Blank

I have absolutely nothing to blog about

mhmm, let's see

I bite my nails when i'm watching tv (only)
I love the smell of lavender
I tried my cats' food when i was small
I've always wanted to know how it feels like to be a boy for one day
I hate boys who are nice to me when we're alone and act like assholes in front of their friends
I've always wanted to know what it feels like to kiss someone with braces/piercings
I can't believe i just typed that out
I'd like to have children of my own but not get pregnant
I sometimes imagine myself being alone and unmarried then die
I am very stingy when it comes to food, not money
I don't like to hang out in a big group (esp at the mall -_-)
I don't understand why i don't "talk" and get excited over nothing anymore
I think, boys who are shy and quiet are actually very horny
I want and will pierce my nose someday

hahaha ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!! so interesting(",)

Post a Comment

You might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...