stail





Saturday, February 12, 2011

..YA ALLAH..

When night, i look up into the sky. I'm holding my hands together to the Almighty Most High. I think of you as tears roll down my cheek. There's answers to many questions that i seek. I dont want to complain,moan or give up because Lord i know you've given me so much yet i find it hard to stay on the straight path. I'm wanting to please you and not catch your wrath.

As my eyes fill with tears ,i let them fall along with my fears. My lord the most loving and forgiving ,if i have you den why am i greiving? Ya Allah please show me the way ,so one day in jannah i will stay. Help me with every step i take ,let me do everything purely for your sake. =""

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...