stail





Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~ Oh man I miss YOU



Alhamdulillah, I can breath again in front of my lappy.. :) Actually we all breath in and out everyday, but sometimes we will have a specific day that we can breath freely and feel a relief.. Like I do now, writing an entry in my blog shows that I take a breath easily which means that I'm a little bit free, where I try to find my free time to write something here.. Lately, really miss my brother. Now he works offshore ( overseas : which part? im not so sure ) Thank you to him for having a great time together since my childhood, and still understand and accept my real character at home..May Allah gives strength to him and his wife and bestow them with peace and harmony. Really hope that Allah will make everything smooth and easier. Indeed, all tests from Allah are signs of His Love... Ameen


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...