stail





Friday, March 4, 2011

Note to self

Dear Heart,

I know we've had our differences in the past, you say no I say yes. I've put your interests aside and have just dived into situations knowing full well..you will be the first to get hurt when something goes wrong.

Every time we hit a wall, you get shattered. In return I try mend you with whatever stationery's I can find. From staples to plasters and play-dohs, just to put you together because lets face it..if there's no you, there's no me.

You have been very forgiving. Always quick to mend and tell me never to repeat the same stunt again. I promise you time and time again and yet i make the same mistakes again. You assure me, that you are strong and you can take the pain even though I can see you struggling to stand up.

I know I have been very selfish, I throw fits and claim you don't understand me. I retaliate by doing the exact opposites of what you tell me just to hurt you even more. Sometimes i forget that you get revenge by sharing the same inflicted pain. I try to blame you. I say it's your fault. Yet you have been patient enough, nodding and accepting every curse i hurl at you.

Please try to understand, that I am seeking help in trying to listen to you. You are the one for me and without you I am nothing. I am fully aware you are irreplaceable. I yearn to take better care of you and I hope to never dive into a wall again.

Lastly, thank you for being a wonderful companion for without your wisdom and strength, I fail as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...